|Business Contact Manager|
MicroComputer Resources, Inc.
Serving Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Broward County, Dade County, the Palm Beaches, South Florida, the United States, South America . . . and the world!
Business Software>Document Imaging
Document Management Integrated with Accounting/ERP Systems
What ImageLink Does
ImageLink enables a user to associate documents with accounting system screens and data. The software provides tools for easily scanning, viewing document images, and administering the document repository. ImageLink works with Microsoft Dynamics SL versions 5.5 to 7.0.
- Eliminates the need to return to paper documents to explore historical detail.
- Allows the user to scan a document or batch of documents into the currently viewed screen. For example, if the user is viewing an AP transaction, the associated paper invoice can be scanned and is automatically bound to that payables transaction and its respective vendor.
- Provides fast drill-down access to the source document(s) that are relevant to the accounting screen currently viewed by the user.
- Allows any viewed document to be printed, emailed, and/or faxed using standard Windows printing/Fax support.
- Allows any type of file, including email, to be added to the ImageLink repository via ImageLink's DropZone Drag and Drop feature.
- Very aggressively priced. A typical 3-user system costs less than $10,000, which is a fraction of the cost of generic imaging software packages.
- Granular security allows controlled access to image viewing.
- Administrative tools are provided to manage the imaging information.